25... man we're f-in old!

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

did you know post-its are 25 years old? seriously, this is no romy and michele joke. anyway, in an attempt to find cool things that were made in 1980, we've realized we are the best that popped out that year. so to celebrate this phenomenon, join us at said time and said place so we can reminisce on the quarter century of memories we've made and maybe even make a few more.


date: saturday, october 22
time: 10pm - ? ending times will vary with each bday girl
place:
venus room, 1074 1st ave (bet 58th and 59th)


got any q's? we've got the a's. just ask:
cassie
jiller
sharon


if you would like to start the festivities a little earlier, a pre-party session will be taking place at jillers (around the corner at 432 58th st, apt 5) at 9pm.

*optional but helpful tip: bring a bottle of water or an oxygen tank as the jiller lives in a walk up that makes mt everest a little jealous at times.

got significant others? leave 'em at home. jk! theres no velvet rope. no silly list. come with your bf/gf, fun friends, a bum you met on the way, etc... the more the merrier so if you have an entourage, roll with them to our party. even if one of them looks like turtle.

if you would like to rsvp or just want to leave some bday wishes, comment below.

shameless plug: wanna read something while youre bored at work: mama cass... ham sandwich


Comments:
yay.....cassie is the most clever writer I know! Thanks for such a great invitation!
 
Happy Birthday ladies! Seriously Cassie, I will be recruiting you to write important messages in the future for me. Can't wait to party this year -- little sad I didn't get a shout out on the invite though this year :)
 
Mama...you are one of the best writers i know...you should be working for SNL or some shit like that. Of course I will be there! I'm bringing the hiking boots I wore to climb Masada for Jill's apartment. Sounds scary :)

~~melfur~~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

October 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Counters